Get Away And Reconnect To The Magic Within
That’s what our Planning Retreats are all about.
Come together with a small group of 6-8 remarkable women for a transformational experience that will leave you feeling, clear, focused and empowered. The perfect way to prepare for an outstanding year.
Fall, October 2019 | Panton, Vermont on Lake Champlain
Exact dates TBD
- Day 1: Arrive Thursday by 4:00 pm. Welcome session and “relax” time. Dinner and fireside chat.
- Day 2: Friday, Breakfast, outdoor group activity, picnic lunch, group planning session, quiet “me” time, dinner and fireside chat.
- Day 3: Saturday, Breakfast, outdoor group activity, picnic lunch, group planning session, quiet “me” time, dinner, and fireside chat.
- Day 4: Sunday, Breakfast and farewell session. Retreat ends at 10:30 am.
Activities are subject to change based on weather conditions, so come prepared with a flexible attitude!
This is an all-inclusive retreat so all lodging, food, and activities are included in the price. The only items not included are transportation to and from the retreat.
What to Bring:
After registration, you’ll receive our Welcome Packet 30 days before the retreat with a detailed list of what to bring.
Planning Sessions: Every day we’ll have a 90-120 minute group planning session led by Jennifer Dawn that will focus on:
- Living Intentionally
- Moving Gracefully Through Obstacles & Challenges
- Releasing Unwanted Fear & Pain
- Planning Your Best Life
These sessions are designed to provide you the opportunity to reflect on your life, seek new ways to grow and improve, and gain new perspective and insight.
For additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-243-0795