Get Away And Reconnect To The Magic Within
That’s what our Fall Retreat is all about.
Come together with a small group of 6 remarkable women for a transformational experience that will leave you feeling, clear, focused and empowered. The perfect way to end 2018 strong, and prepare for an outstanding new year.
We’ve rented a large home near Panton, Vermont right on Lake Champlain. Rooms are spacious, double occupancy with shared bathrooms. All meals are prepared for you and included in the price of the retreat. The focus is on fresh, healthy food and we can easily accommodate special dietary restrictions. The closest town is Burlington to the North and Albany NY is about 2.5 hours south. This is a remote location, so plan accordingly. If you need ANY help with transportation, don’t hesitate to contact us, we can arrange transportation to & from the airport at no additional charge.
- Day 1: Arrive Thursday October 18 by 4:00 pm. Welcome session and “relax” time. Dinner and fireside chat.
- Day 2: Friday October 19 Breakfast, outdoor group activity, picnic lunch, group interactive session, quiet “me” time, dinner and fireside chat.
- Day 3: Saturday October 20 Breakfast, outdoor group activity, picnic lunch, group interactive session, quiet “me” time, dinner, and fireside chat.
- Day 4: Sunday October 21 Breakfast and farewell session. Retreat ends at 10:30 am.
Currently we have planned a surprise outdoor adventure (you won’t want to miss!), a hike on Snake Mountain, and light yoga/stretching. Activities are subject to change based on weather conditions, so come prepared with a flexible attitude!
This is an all-inclusive retreat so all lodging, food, and activities are included in the price. The only items not included are transportation to and from the retreat.
What to Bring:
After registration, you’ll receive our Welcome Packet with a detailed list of what to bring.
Interactive Sessions: Every day we’ll have a 60-90 group interactive session led by Jennifer Dawn that will focus on:
- Living Intentionally
- Moving Gracefully Through Obstacles & Challenges
- Releasing Unwanted Fear & Pain
- Planning Your Best Life
These sessions are designed to provide you the opportunity to reflect on your life, seek new ways to grow and improve, and gain new perspective and insight.
For additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-243-0795