The Best Journal Ever follows the LIGHT your day practice:
- Let go of the crap – this is 20 minutes of journaling to let go of any negative emotions or dark feelings to clear your emotional system and prepare it for healthy, vibrant, life force energy to flow freely.
- Ignite your power – once you’ve cleared the ick do something to ignite your power such as mediation or movement. Ideally shoot for 20 minutes here but again, depending on your life and day you can dial it up or down. Connect yourself with any higher power of your choosing to feel radiant, grounded, and in your heart.
- Give thanks – this is a daily gratitude practice in any form that suits. You can offer free flowing thoughts about people, places, things for which you are grateful. You might list 3-5 things you are grateful for and why. Flip the page for some *optional* guiding questions on gratitude. You can spend 2-3 minutes here or longer if you choose.
- Hold your vision – if you’ve created a Vision Statement read and connect to it daily. This is simply a written or typed description of what your ideal life looks and feels like. Spend a few minutes visualizing it actually happening. See yourself being successful in all things. If you need help creating a vision statement, our Productivity Boot Camp online course walks you step-by-step through how to do this. There are blank pages at the beginning of the journal where you can place your Vision Statement and create a Vision Board, Keep the picture of your ideal life at your fingertips and easily within reach so you connect with it daily.
- Take action – finally, this is where you choose the next action steps to get you closer to the vision. Take action from a place of connection and insight, instead of just leaping into another busy day running around with your hair on fire. If you own a Best Planner Ever this is where you can then switch right over to planning your day. Decide your A task (the most important task to move your goals and life forward) then continue to plan the day from there. If you don’t have a planner, just use the space provided to write out your next action step.
The Best Journal Ever is designed with the journal pages to be ripped out and destroyed, while the remaining page becomes your gratitude, reminders to meditate/move, and actions you want to take.
We hold on to the good stuff, and let the rest go : )